THE SECURITY OF CONSTANT CONNECTION
It's your job to ensure that your store premises, property, and people are constantly protected. From video surveillance to access control, Knight Security will work with you to find the best solution to make your job easier. Often a monitored security system is the most cost efficient and effective way to protect your business.
BETTER COMMUNICATION MEANS MORE PROTECTION
Most security systems rely on "dial-up" connections - traditional phone lines - as the communication link to your monitoring service. However, Knight Security has the technology to let you include Internet and cellular GPRS links, either in addition to or instead of the dial-up.
Together, we can help you select the optimum communications strategy for your stores and your business. Whether you experience downed wires or you need protection against the possibility of wires being intentionally cut, the our panel enables you to stay constantly connected and continuously protected.
With multiple communication options configured, you can feel confident that when your system detects trouble and the panel calls for help, the message will get through and the appropriate response will be initiated.
Compact But Powerful
When it comes to security system panels, size matters. Space is typically tight in retail stores, so you don't want an oversize panel that requires a large closet or covers a wall. Besides the space considerations, smaller panels are more discreet and can be more easily hidden.
Knight Security provides an impressive range of security features and functions in a panel that's surprisingly compact. As an added benefit, the communication options for our panels are all mounted on-board. There's no need for additional enclosures that require more wall or closet space.
The Wireless Advantage
In addition to mulitple communication options, the panel also includes built-in premises wireless capability. With wireless sensors - motion detectors, door and window switches, and other specialty devices - you avoid unsightly holes in the walls, floors, and ceiling. With no limitations for wire placement, these devices can be installed more quickly and positioned for maximum protection.
Wireless systems offer added convenience and simplicity for your employees. You can issue wireless key fobs to simplify arming and disarming your sytem. You and your store managers can also receive email or text message alerts from your alarm system.
PROTECTION FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES AS WELL AS YOUR INVENTORY
The fire and intrusion features of our technology provide protection for your employee's health and safety. Software also enables you and your store managers to remotely monitor employee arrivals and departures, and to track their movement in your stores.
Knowing where and when your employees are moving around your facilities can be a powerful shrinkage reduction tool.
The Importance of Monitoring your System
When your alarm system detects a fire, intrusion, or other event, it sends an alert to our monitoring service requesting attention. Without a monitoring service, someone has to make the call to police or your security provider. You control panel offers multiple communication links to our monitoring service, including telephone (dial-up), Internet and cellular (GPRS), ensuring that your alarms will be quickly and securely transmitted to the monitoring station.
More Features Equals Stronger Security
• Selectively protect specific areas of your business and reduce shrinkage. Turn the system off for the sales area while continuing to protect the stock room or office. Or activate the perimeter alarms while internal alarms are disarmed, allowing employees to move freely within your business yet maintain protection from intruders.
• Automatically receive email or text messages notifying you and your store manager that your system has been turned on or off, an alarm has occurred, or employees have entered a protected area.
• Keypad shortcut keys provide one-button access to the most commonly used functions, speeding and simplifying operation for you and your employees.
• The Cancel/VerifyTM feature lets you instantly cancel a false alarm to avoid an unneccessary response, or, more importantly, verify an alarm to quickly summon help.
• The Armed SilenceTM feature allows store systems to remain armed (on) after an alarm is silenced, unlike other systems that require you to disarm (disable) your system to turn the sirens off, leaving the store unprotected.